Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After driving nothing else but 2-door, MT cars for the last 20 years (last one a 2004 Accord coupe), we decided to get a "family" car.
We don't like SUVs, and regular sedans appeared bland. That's when we came across the Crosstour. Talk about love at first sight! My dad (a retired 75-year old mechanic) blessed it, saying it was the only new car he would consider.
Now, we're the proud owners of a 2012, EX-L 4WD, polished metal with black interior!
First 200 miles and we're definitely impressed! The only thing I might wished for was a 6-speed stick...
Long time lurker in this forum and a big thanks to everybody, whose posts helped us in our decision!

·
Super Moderator
805 Posts
Welcome Papajohn, actually my favorite brand of pizza! I’m not sure you will be taking advantage of the AWD or stability control this upcoming week as Nashville temperatures similar to Kansas are going to be again exceptionally warm (50’s and 60’s), but I’m sure as soon as winter gets here you will see how great the winter traction and handling is in your CT.

Feel free to jump right in and ask any question you want. We have a great source of knowledge with our user data base besides lots of data already in our forum threads. Make sure to take a few pictures of your car and perhaps a dog or cat too.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome to the forum PapaJohn! We sold an 03 Accord Sedan for our Crosstour...what a difference isn't it?

Since you've been around a while, you know that this is the place to find out about the experiences that others are having and to add your own comments as well.

I'm glad you're here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts