Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I read reviews about Hondas Illumination package and wasnt crazy about what i heard.

so i ordered Ledglow interior lights and picked blue to make the blue speedometer gauge..

i finished it today and here are the pics.... i really like these LEDs

lemme know what u guys think. . and also is this legal if its not too bright?

pics are attached

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looking good!, I wonder if there is a way to vary the brightness with the LED's? I have the factory illumination package which in the city (lots of ambient light) in not bright enough, but on the highways at night it is just right.

Good job on it yankeesfan9090.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there are many modes if you want to have it dim/fade out.

but for brightness. there are 18 piece LEDs. theres a setting for all 18 on at a time, 12, and 6. so you can make it brighter/dimmer if you want. and it was 1/2 price of hondas lighting with 4 strips

·
Registered
622 Posts
Nice job. I've never heard of any legal issues on inside lighting. The blue and red are illegal in some states for the lighting that emits on the underside of the vehicle.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looks great! They definitely look to be a bit more intense than the Honda lights. I like it a lot...just another touch of cool for the interior.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
looks good i like it

·
Registered
594 Posts
That looks really good... Where did you mount the remote for the lights?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i put the remote control beneath the steering wheel on the right side of the wall. the box came with little sticky thing that i could use to keep it in place.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts