Honda Crosstour Forums banner

Finally Seeing More CT's?

5K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  rolls2 
#1 ·
In the last month, I am finally seeing a CT every or every other day. When I bought in February, I didn't see another one on the road for about three months and then it was 2-3 weeks. I still haven't seen a Tango Red yet but have seen mostly silver, pmm, black and white the most. Haven't seen another blue and have seen one green.

I mean I don't want our CT's to be as common as Accords - I like being able to find it in a parking lot, but I want enough to be sold that they don't discontinue them.

Are you early adopters seeing more CTs? If you are in SoCal and you get a thumbs up, that's me!

#2 ·
LOL not only have I been seeing more but two dudes that live around me bought black ones (probably after seeing mines)... Ppl thought they were ugly then realized how wrong they were after seeing our CTs... The only reason that they're not as common as the sedan or coupe is the relatively high starting price...

#3 ·
Not seeing many here but I'm not in Cali and not in a big city. Cambridge is only 100k but near Toronto which is 3million and see one occasionally outside of my city. I guess peeps are more conservative here -- eventually they'll come out of their 'shells' :p

LOL, I've had this big thumbs-up ready for the first one I can get the attention of but to no avail, yet.

How about one for you in spirit (from 4000 miles away)....

Cheers and enjoy the CT,
Colin.

#4 ·
I'm in SW Michigan in a small resort town. But it's an affluent area with lots of visitors from big cities like Chicago and Detroit. I've seen one white one like ours and one black one in the last month since purchasing our CT. Still amazes me how rare and how much attention this car gets.

#6 ·
I've seen a red one and a black one here in Alamance county NC. Both had older folks behind the wheel. Now I worry that maybe I'm an "older folk" too.

-fred

#9 · (Edited)
I bought a black one last week and I've seen one other black one and one dark grey one (got a thumbs up fromthe passenger in the grey one as they pulled up beside me) and I live in a town of apro 50 thousand people in Eastern Ontario. Now that I think about it, those are the only 2 I've seen in this area since they've been released.

#11 ·
I had the CT for about 10 days..and we went on a 7 day road trip...
drove down from Western NY to Baltimore to Virginia (outside DC) to the Outer Banks, back to Virginia, then back up to NY...never saw a CT on the road even prior to buying it..

On the way home we spotted a CT in Northwest Pennsylvania, that was bought at the same dealer i got mine as we were driving home...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.