Honda Crosstour Forums banner

Finally pictures

7K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  rusty 
#1 ·

Black Vinyl Roof
Crystal black Pearl Grill
Yellow DRL

Enjoy, Its cold as balls in calgary atm, wasted 20 bucks to wash my car last night :D

See less See more
#3 ·
Look great, K3RM. It subdues what I think is a overly strong styling feature...May I ask, where did you get the grille? And may I inquire as to the cost? And also the rear underspoiler? Do you have pics of it? And does it have any measurable perfomance effects? Also, BTW, my CT is white, and I think it's the best color!

#4 ·
Looks sick bro! Ima get that painted when I go to paint my front spoiler definitely lol...

#14 ·
Love the grill i just did the same i will post some pics too, the 2 compaines doing springs (eibach,and HR) are still in the development phase I have been naging them but not enough volume they think.
I am trying something on mine i will let everyone know how it works.

#12 ·
When I saw your signature line re: the black roof in a post in another thread, I searched the forum right away to see if I could find any pics. Thanks for sharing.

Won't take much for mine to stand out - so far I think I've only seen one "in the wild". Even mine isn't on the road yet....
I pick it up from the dealer in a couple of hours.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.