Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
mine is next i can't wait we have the same car !

·
Registered
594 Posts
OMG! That looks glorious! Just like the HFP concept! Did you black out out the entire grille? What did you use to black out the window trim? Did you buy black door handles or paint the chrome one? Did you buy coilovers or a springs? I love the drop on it. How does the car handle now? Just an awesome Crosstour lol..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the grille, i used matte black for the plastic section of the grille and got all the door handles and the chrome on the grille etch primered and colour matched. the window trim i used "plasti-dip" i didnt want to tamper to much with the chrome trim so plasti-dip just goes right over, one day if i decide to go back to stock, at least i can peel it off. the lowering setup is just some bolt on components off another honda that i figured out. i work at a body shop so i have axcess to alot of parts. Handling remains the same, the springs were not touched.

if anyone needed help lowering there CT like this i can help.

next on my list will be 30mm front sway bar upgrade and a 20mm sway bar upgrade along with some brembo 4 pot calipers and a 12.6" front rotor setup.

keep you all posted.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
thats them i have them too !

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yep thats them, just walk into any honda dealership and give them the part number.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I love the height. It's lowered just enough to give it a really nice sporty stance that looks like it could have come that way from the dealership, but not so much that it's obviously aftermarket. That's EXACTLY the height that I would want.
So you acheived this height without changing the springs or struts? I like the idea of having a small drop without the use of ride stiffening lowering springs.

I also have to mention the you did a great job blacking out your CT, Very NICE!!!

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
whats the size and offets for them?? i was told they wont fit
they fit no problem i have them as well and i used a 245/50/19 looks and rides good too:)

·
Registered
422 Posts
HOLY JESUS ****.... their 600 some odd a rim -____- even with my discount i get from someone their 425 a rim... **** canada has to get ***** in every way possbiel fml

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
HOLY JESUS ****.... their 600 some odd a rim -____- even with my discount i get from someone their 425 a rim... **** canada has to get ***** in every way possbiel fml
OMG thats one way of saying it ! LOL :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
whereabouts are you in canada? PM me maybe i can help

1 - 20 of 76 Posts