Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy from Virginia!

I've admired it since I first saw them and this past Thursday I was able to finally pick one up.

Got rid of my 07 Civic EX for a 12 Crosstour EX! I can tell there's going to be a learning (driving?) curve since the CT is considerably larger than my Civic but.....I got one! I GOT ONE! Wheeeeeeeede:D

Looking forward to reading and learning about such a cool car!

P.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got one, too!

Hello! Picked up my CT yesterday and I can tell u that I ALREADY LOVE IT!

This car rules the road!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats to you both and Welcome to the Forum - May you enjoy both!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Congratulations on the new CT's and I hope you love yours as much as I love mine. It took a major earthquake and tsunami to get me to buy a 2011 CT. We were shopping for an Accord EXL 6 in white, but they were not available due to the shortage of parts and reduced manufacturing schedule. We test drove and bought the 2011 CT. 18 months later, my wife got tired of my always wanting to drive "her CT" and we bought a 2012. Extremely satisfied with the CT's. Hope you're as happy with yours.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome! I remember when I bought my Civic, I started to notice how many were on the road; I have only seen one other CT on the road in about a week! Is it me or does Honda just not advertise these as much (at all?) as the Accord, Civic, and CRV?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts