Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

New Crosstour owner and member here! The wife and I just picked up a new 2013 CT EX-L V6 last night during their Annual April Sales (Big Shirt) event. We got a good price on the car, basically at dealer invoice cost and 0.9% APR Honda Financing... :D

Now I'm probably going to spend most of the morning programming all the electronic options the Crosstour comes with... The best things I like are all the cameras it comes with, Backup camera with three views, and Right side blind spot camera, Both of which display on the center dash mounted 8" screen. There is a 3rd camera looking out the windshield that warns you if it thinks you are getting too close to a car in front of you and also warns you if you are drifting out of your lane (without signaling). The Audio/Bluetooth/phone options are seemingly unending, that is what I will spend most of my time this AM customizing...

Most important option to me is the memorized seat and mirror positions for Driver's 1 and 2, that adjusts automatically when you get in the car... With me at 6'5" and Leila at 5' nothin' this will be the most appreciated feature....

The CT is one of a very small number of new cars that had enough room to accommodate my rather "Bigger than the Average Bear" size, It sits just high enough off the ground that it does not hurt my knees getting in and out (Total Knee Replacement 6 months ago) and has a cargo area where I can carry home larger items from places like Home Depot or Lowes!

We have a 2003 Accord LX 4 cylinder with 120K on it, that has been rock solid and will stay in the family for years to come. But I guess it is time to finally give up our beloved 1998 Civic LX to a good home...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts