Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

We know that there is a certain amount of posts and threads related to our products and service.
Unfortunately, we have not been able to locate and address all the questions, comments, or reviews
left in regards of CARiD by this time. We decided to open a separate thread for such posts so that
it would be easier for us to curate it and quickly address your requests.

Please post your questions, reviews, and any other comments towards CARiD products and service in this thread.
Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
796 Posts
CARiD

Thank you for the opportunity to allow us to leave feedback, questions, and comments. I have been on your website and did have a question:

I was very excited to see your web site with accessories for Honda, but when I went through EVERY category under Honda accessories, from Honda Chrome, wheels, exhaust, body kits, air intakes, car covers, etc. well - actually under every one of these categories there is not one listing for Crosstour.

You have listings for Accord, Civic, Civic SI, CR-V, CR-X, CR-Z, Del Sol, Element, Fit, Insight, Odyssey, Passport, Pilot, Prelude, Ridgeline, and S2000.

Why isn’t Crosstour listed? Now obviously some of the Accord parts are likely to fit my Crosstour, but I think you should have a listing for Crosstour for parts specific items that fit our Crosstour.

How are we to know what products you have for our Crosstour?

·
Supporting Vendor
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the question. I've made a research for your inquiry. We do have products for crosstour, but for some reason they are defined as accord crosstour.

I've sent the request to make a separate model and to fix that inaccuracy. For now you can use CARiD search for "crosstour" and view the products we have for your car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts