Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else hate the fake wood trim on the interior. I've been thinking about trying to remove and have painted...then I saw the 2013 has a metallic trim. It looks smiliar in size, has anyone tried to swap the trim out on the dash and doors? Also wondered the cost.

·
Registered
621 Posts
The accord appears to have the same style interior but with fake metal trim. You may be able to buy the trim pieces for the accord and swap them out.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Accord

My 2010 accord coupe has a light grey trim where there is wood on the ct. I'm sure it can be changed out since there is no difference in dash layout. Just check with Honda parts dept

·
Registered
74 Posts
I wrapped my trims in carbon fiber using 3M vinyl materials. You just have to take your time and remove all the trims especially the door panel pieces. I even wrapped the insert on the shift knob.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Honda sports and I both wrapped our insides of our Ct's with Great success. And for alot less then what local vinal shops wanted.We went with carbon fiber look but it's your dash man if you want kitty cats on your or whatever it's out there man.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts