Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeking opinion from someone really knowledgeable about Crosstour engine bay. Own 2013 ex v6 fwd. As I really examine the engine bay, It appears to be so much more visible and easier to get to parts as compared to any other cars I've owned. Would this be the case when performing common repairs? When I pop off the engine cover even the top parts as well as the spark plugs appear easy to get to. Various hoses and wiring all appear to be well laid out. What's your opinion on the ease of getting to stuff in the CT's engine bay? ON A SCALE OF 1 to 10

·
Registered
89 Posts
Seeking opinion from someone really knowledgeable about Crosstour engine bay. Own 2013 ex v6 fwd. As I really examine the engine bay, It appears to be so much more visible and easier to get to parts as compared to any other cars I've owned. Would this be the case when performing common repairs? When I pop off the engine cover even the top parts as well as the spark plugs appear easy to get to. Various hoses and wiring all appear to be well laid out. What's your opinion on the ease of getting to stuff in the CT's engine bay? ON A SCALE OF 1 to 10
I don't work on a lot of different cars, but for a V6, it's one of the easiest.

Reactions: edubfromktown
1 - 2 of 2 Posts