Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I have a question. Where can I find a fuse with a permanent plus in the fuse box under the dashboard. Have retrofitted an electric tailgate and would like to connect it to the fuse box. Maybe someone can help me

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Hello everyone. I have a question. Where can I find a fuse with a permanent plus in the fuse box under the dashboard. Have retrofitted an electric tailgate and would like to connect it to the fuse box. Maybe someone can help me
I have not traced the other fuse boxes but the driver's side interior fuse box has a constant on #14.

Rectangle Font Slope Parallel Pattern

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
On second thought, why not use an in-line fuse and tap into the constant voltage line of the trailer harness behind the passenger side panel in the cargo area. That supply is right next to where you are installing the powered liftgate gear.

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Do you have a set of installation instructions that you can share with me? I would like to evaluate the difficulty of the installation. If it takes less than a day, I may order this kit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.