Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i just wanted to share with you my most recent discovery.
I’m changing my bad torque converter (2k$) and i bought a VCMTUNER
What it does is remove the eco mode and your car will run normal. This is the secret recipe for a long living crosstour.
This could litteraly save your car!

Here’s the link:
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle

·
Administrator
841 Posts
liljeremy8686 - your post above of: "Scam. Should be removed and kicked off site." What is it that you believe is a scam?

Are you not familiar with the VCMTuner or VCMuzzler or a host of other products that all do the same thing? There are always two sides to an argument and I would be interested in hearing your side.

I'm sure you realize that there are lots of discussions on both Honda and Acura boards about the class action lawsuit that was filed against Honda, 1.6 million vehicles between 2008-2013 were identified having potential for high oil consumption and misfires due to VCM Operation on 3.5L V6 Engines. Honda extended the warranty for these vehicles but did not correct the problem. This did not include the millions of vehicles between 2005-2007 that also had the same defective issues and had owners complaining of repeated failure of costly motor mounts due to VCM operation, damaged transmission torque converters, fouled spark plugs and excessive oil consumption at the rate of up to 1 qt for every 1000 miles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts