Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Occasionally when trying to make a voice activated blue tooth call it seems like the car has a mind of it's own and just wants to mess with me. I will say "Call Jackie" and it will come back with #04. Ummm WHAT? So like a jackass I proceed to repeat myself 4, 5, 6 times, much to the amusement of the car I'm sure, until I'm screaming at it. Why? Why do you torturer me so? :mad:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yes, it's a source of entertainment for my kids. :D I haven't added any contacts and just do the whole phone number. Sometimes right on, sometime way off.

·
Registered
51 Posts
In my case she almost always sets the "Fan-speed" to 5! I keep trying though. She just does NOT want to hear me!!!! sounds familiar? (i.e. wife etc.)

·
Super Moderator
363 Posts
For an aging tech guy, I'm developing more of an aversion to all that stuff. When I bought mine, the sales person with someone else from the dealership was explaining all the voice commands and the "voice" kept blathering on and on... I said SHUT UP which did nothing but the sales person and his colleague almost died laughing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts