Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how to remove these bad boys? im going to take them apart to warp them =X.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I believe they are just clipped on but don't go pulling on them yet lol. I think you can find a DIY for this on DA because a lot of the ppl swapped the silver trim of the accord sedan to the wood trim of the CT.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I did see something one a Accord forum about this. Sorry I do not remember which one, but I found it when doing a search for wood trim dash.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The 3 garnishes attached to the IP are secured by clips and can come off with the correct trim tool (one that is preferably plastic so as not to scratch or damage the parts).

The door liners are a completely different story. You'll need to remove the door liners, disconnect the wire harnesses and then disassemble the backside of the door liner in order to access the backside of the wood trim and then to remove the screws that secure the wood trim piece.

Is all of that really worth it ???? Let us know how your mod goes !

·
Registered
78 Posts
How much are the non wood ones?

If reasonable, id buy a set and mod those, then just install them... will save u a headache

·
Registered
2 Posts
To replace all the trim fake wood trim in my CT, it was about $400...garnishes and all four door panels. Too pricey for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts