Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many may already be familiar with this but I've just discovered that if you have your front wipers on and place your transmission in reverse, the rear blade will automatically do one or two sweeps of the window....Good feature!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Many may already be familiar with this but I've just discovered that if you have your front wipers on and place your transmission in reverse, the rear blade will automatically do one or two sweeps of the window....Good feature!
Cool Beans!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Limbery.....yes I did notice that recently and I see the same feature on our new Ford Fiesta hatch.
Kool feature and very handy.

C.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Yep, and if you hold down the "Cancel" button you can toggle the back up lines on the rearview camera on and off...

First thing I always do when I get a car is to read the manual from cover to cover.

I don't want to be the guy who didn't know something cool my car could do.

;)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, and if you hold down the "Cancel" button you can toggle the back up lines on the rearview camera on and off...

;)
I knew about the lines.... I decided that they actually are useful for guiding and judging distance. Did you leave your's on or off?

·
Registered
621 Posts
I knew about the lines.... I decided that they actually are useful for guiding and judging distance. Did you leave your's on or off?
I def left mine on. I feel it makes much more sense that way.

Although you know if there wasn't an option to turn them off, someone would complain.

·
Registered
152 Posts
It is yet another neat feature of our Crosstours. I haven't actually seen it in action yet (no rain), but when I read it in the owner's manual, I said to myself, "cool."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts