Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just debated the emblems. I think it gives it a cleaner look.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Someone else here did a similar thing. But they also removed the Honda "H" from the rear glass and replaced it with the "Crosstour" badge, looked pretty good!

Thinking of doing the same myself....

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
I actually like for people looking at my ride to know it's a Honda... cause I don't think there's enough street rep of this car :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
looks clean

i love getting asked what it is? happens all the time lol

·
Premium Member
789 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have only had my 15 CT for like just shy of two weeks and for some reason people keep asking me if it is 4 wheel drive lol.

I detailed my car over the weekend and I almost debadged it but I was to lazy after waxing it.

Anyways azntour it looks good!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all. Very nice on your debadging. I like the tinted tail lights too.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I left the Crosstour badge and removed the H and accord badges. But then I plasti-dipped the whole rear hatch as well as my front grille so it's hard to tell what it is. Even removed the pin stripe on the sides... Dipped my stock rims black so no emblems are noticeable except the pesky one on the steering wheel...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Please post any pics you have. I'm also planning to dip my grill. Thanks.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Very nice. I have been using Plasti Dip for years now. Have you tried using the silver metalizer plastic dip over your black? I noticed that you car is a nice gray and the metalizer over the black will give you a nice metallic gun metal look. Here's a look of what it looks like on my 2014 Accord Wheels. I use to use the plastic dip glossifier but it made the surface sticky and attracted dust.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Note on Grill Dip...

1) I think it looks great, I love it :D
2) If you're gonna dip your grill, I do also recommend dipping the Front and Rear Bumpers, and Side Skirts, but in your case leave the silver trim as is since you're not blacking out all the chrome.
3) When you do the grill, check your Hood's rubber seal in the front...
*One bit of it was covering too much of the gap and ended up not allowing spray to cover all of the grill so when I open the Hood, there's a little chrome showing... (can't see from outside though)
*I've since hand painted that section.

Please post any pics you have. I'm also planning to dip my grill. Thanks.

·
Registered
210 Posts
When I dipped my grille I propped my hood up so that I was able to get the very top.

AZNTOUR-
My rims look black but when you get close and at the right angle you will see the black cherry come out :) I did 4 costs black and 2 mistings of black cherry. Didn't want it heavy on the color but ghosted... I did some of the dash "faux wood" in black cherry.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts