Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
That's interesting - I wonder how much of that is a general trend across the spectrum for cars in that price range. I expect that the JDPower award will help the CT gain traction if Honda promotes the accolade (and who wouldn't?). But again, if people sit on their hands (and wallets) it may not make that much difference until the "sense" of the economy's improvement - whether imagined or real - gets buy-in from folks that are holding out on long-term purchases.

·
Registered
78 Posts
hehe... I was .155 percent yay!

I remember when I worked for Infiniti, they would sometimes sell only 50 QX56's a month, but over 10K G35's...

1.5K is a pretty small number for auto sales... Could be worse though... I would not expect seeing to many of these driving around...

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Interesting side note - purely anecdotal: I saw two CTs this morning between my office and the local Fresh & Easy grocer (across the street on the opposite corner). While waiting for the first crosswalk a black CT went north on Sycamore, and then when crossing Hollywood Blvd a white CT went past going east along with a slew of other SUVs, Hummers and whatnot. It looked like the tiny one of the bunch. :) Anyway, I'd be curious to see what the total car sales pattern is like, to see if the CT is really an aberration, or just a sign of the times.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts