Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally, seeing at least 1-2 CT's a day here in SoCal, sometimes even side-by-side.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I was standing next to one at a gas station. When I ask the guy how he liked it the only thing he said was; "Doesn't have enough power"........... ah well

·
Registered
123 Posts
When I bought mine just 3 months ago, my own CT was still one of the first 3-4 that I had ever seen. It took another 6 weeks for that count to get up over 10. Now I see a few every week.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I've seen a few around here, mostly black, red and white ones. One day, however, as I pulled into the parking lot of a local grocery store, I spotted my twin, parked, in all its Opal Sage glory. With a chuckle, I parked right next to it. As I was walking away, I noticed a woman heading toward my car, key fob in hand. She pressed the button a few times, looked at the fob, then got this quizzical look on her face. Unable to restrain myself any more, I walked over to her and said, with a smile, "Try that one." She did a doubletake and laughed. We then proceeded to have a 15-20 minute conversation about how much we loved our CTs, swapping stories, etc. Fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts