Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My apologies if this exists anywhere in the forum, but I couldn't find it. Looking for suggestions on aftermarket exhaust / mufflers that will make my new CT sound tougher. I don't want to spend a thousand dollars , just looking for what will give me a nice deep throaty type of sound. Suggestions? Thanks!

·
Registered
54 Posts
megan racing makes full cat back for accord coupe that will bolt up to b pipe but will have to make some adjustmekts to rest of pipping to extend out. should be able to use same hangers for rear mufflers ... that exaust sounds like a g37/370z.

if you wanna go cheap you can just buy to flowmaster or magnaflow mufflers and use factory exaust tips at ends.

i am going with megan racing catback just because I know the sound from it is exatly what I want.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
i welded in 2 magnaflow mufflers sounds good looks stock i welded the factory tips on nice deep tone i have a intake too the combo sounds great.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
sorry i forgot i spent about 300.00-400.00 dollars

·
Registered
30 Posts
One more question. Ever since I joined this Forum I cannot see any posts. any Idea why?

·
Registered
621 Posts
sorry about that. I completely forgot I posted that...
I use the "New Posts" link at the top of the forum. It will show you all the threads that have been posted in since your last visit, and will note (with a special icon) the ones that you have posted in personally.

That's how I keep up with all the conversations going on.

:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ok, back to the original topic... I have searched the entire interweb looking for a sound clip from a Crosstour with a modified exhaust and I cannot find anything. Rusty any chance you have one?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was wondering how the Borla sounds on a CT. Thats what I have on my transam. obviously a whole different beast of a car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts