Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to search the web for any new Crosstour products (still looking for a Hot Wheels car) but happened across a new product. A Crosstour watch. Comes from overseas, and is less than $20. Even though they state the movement is made by Citizen, I have to assume, due to the price that it is a cheap watch. Either way, it still looked very interesting. Just do an eBay search for: Honda Crosstour 2012 steering sport metal watch and it will come up.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I like to search the web for any new Crosstour products (still looking for a Hot Wheels car) but happened across a new product. A Crosstour watch. Comes from overseas, and is less than $20. Even though they state the movement is made by Citizen, I have to assume, due to the price that it is a cheap watch. Either way, it still looked very interesting. Just do an eBay search for: Honda Crosstour 2012 steering sport metal watch and it will come up.
Where did you get the black grille for the CT, i have a 2012 white diamond and would like to replae the grille.You can reach me at [email protected] thank you.

·
Super Moderator
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
EG Classic makes the grille for the 2012 Crosstour. I did modify it a bit. I removed the chrome mesh and painted it black. Likewise, with the lower grille. Just do a search on the Internet to find them. If you should want to order one, you must specify that you want it without the cutout notches for the ‘H’ emblem in the center. I did not want that. I painted the mesh black, but you could obviously paint it any color you want. White could be interesting...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts