Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a good run (6 months of a shiny black Crosstour). I knew it was inevitable. Much to my wife's dismay, I often park a 1/2 mile away from anyone else (exaggeration) but somehow it didn't stop the dreaded dinger from parking near me. It looks like it was a door that hit the back left rear panel which left a nice little dent and loss of black paint. Well, after a two day depression :D I think I'm getting to acceptance. It feels better to talk about it;)

How did you feel getting your first ding or dent on your crosstour?

Did you do anything about it? ie..get paint, get the dings out, or just got acceptance.

·
Registered
16 Posts
First ding

The first ding/dent is always the worst. We have found that our local Dent Pro guy is "an artist" at making the car look great.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine is black too! when i bought my 2013 ct, i purchased the "ding wizard" the dealer will take care of it as long it's not bigger than a baseball. So I'm not really worried about getting one in the future.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I returned home to have my wife say, "I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is I got the car ('11 CT) in the garage. The bad news is I put a dent in the fender." The dent was just above the right front wheel. It was about the size of a baseball. I took the car to the best body shop in town and the owner looked at it and said that if he fixed it, it would be about $500 - 600. Then he said that if it were his car he would take to Dent Smith. I did and he took out the dent for only $130. She hit my table saw when putting the car in the garage. It was my fault for not putting a cover over the table saw. :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Passing my 5th week one and so far no dings, :D I know it will come. My previous vehicle was a Chrysler Town & Country and kept it just about 7 years with no serious dings at all. That is until about four months ago when I noticed a four panel keying on the passenger side. :eek: A minivan, really? Really sad that tat idiot had nothing better to do. Luckily it wasn't too deep and didn't affect GE resale value, unless the appraiser didn't notice it?? Either way when it happens, I hope at least it's my fault or an accident. Keying a car, or a van, is really crappy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts