Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just picked up 2012 crosstour last night, nice automobile, always liked honda.
very quiet and smooth, can't wait to take it on road trip
live in nyc area and will be driving car for work and pleasure(as long as there is no traffic).
just joined this forum to look what other car guys are doing with this car.
thanks for any future assistance.

·
Registered
236 Posts
just picked up 2012 crosstour last night, nice automobile, always liked honda.
very quiet and smooth, can't wait to take it on road trip
live in nyc area and will be driving car for work and pleasure(as long as there is no traffic).
just joined this forum to look what other car guys are doing with this car.
thanks for any future assistance.
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
You made an excellent choice of vehicles -- which only a very few enlightened people will understand. I've had my CT for about six weeks, and like it more every day.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just purchased my new Crosstour. I love it. I am a little bumbed cause we ot our first snow in the North East adn it seems my hatchback door may be leaking, I am taking it back to dealership on Monday!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What color did you buy?

I'm at 6,955 miles on my 2011 Glacier Blue EX-L with Navi . I've have it almost 5 months. The longer I own it the more I love it. And I'm still learning new things, by mistake, that it can do. I like that if I push the AUDIO button, it will give me info on the song I'm listening to on XM.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
got the sage green color, right off the showroom floor.
also drove last weekend in ny/nj snow storm, CT did great.
all sorts of spin outs and accidents i just plowed thru.

·
Registered
172 Posts
got the sage green color, right off the showroom floor.
also drove last weekend in ny/nj snow storm, CT did great.
all sorts of spin outs and accidents i just plowed thru.
^Did you get the 4wd version? I'm glad it worked good in the snow storm.

By chance did you see the 2012 blue color? I wonder what it looks like. Seems like a better blue than my Glacier blue which is too muted for my taste.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yep got EX-L 4WD without nav, but rearview camera.
dealer only had one CT in stock... sage green, never saw blue.

·
Registered
10 Posts
yeah got my CT 2 weeks ago and still has this wild feeling of "loving my car" and "cant' get off my eyes on it"...seriously everytime i park my CT i always spend few moments to adore it and tell myself "i never gone wrong on picking the right car"...all my friends and workmates tell me its perfect and beautiful and the saying " it's a HONDA" is what i almost get everytime they take a look of my car...the only thing i feel bad for my CT is that i got no shade parking for it at home and at work..its out in the sun and i ordered a car cover just to maintain its look...so far my CT has not failed me and im loving it everyday....

got a 2012 silver alabaster EX-L without navi 2WD black interior with 500 miles on it...so far i just got a rear bumper protector and allseasons floor mat including propack accesories that include splash guards, etc....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts