Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Crosstour PCM F-CAN ECU Self Diagnotic Menu via Navi

Use at your own risk!

There's nothing really to be damaged here, but you never know.

Kudos to Crashmaster for bringing this up.

In the Crosstours with the Navi, the following is my poor, albeit successful, attempt at a video tutorial. One thing I purposely left out was how to get to the developer's menu. For that, once you get to the first diagnostic screen, press and hold the menu button.

·
Registered
621 Posts
There is also a secret submenu you the GPS info screen which will give you detailed altitude and speed information.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here I thought I posted something new... I was reading some old posts and found a similar thread posted by Xaque in Sept 2010. Props brother. I see your reply here too... I wonder what else there is.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Here I thought I posted something new... I was reading some old posts and found a similar thread posted by Xaque in Sept 2010. Props brother. I see your reply here too... I wonder what else there is.
Hahah.

No worries.

Your youtube video is way more than anything I ever posted.

;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For Clarification...

This option will only diagnose the navi unit and other items as indicated in the menu. It will not diagnose engine stuff. Please do not go thinking this diagnostic menu will help you with engine and other related faults outside of the navi.

For example, codes P0102/P0113 (MAF related) will trigger your check engine light (and the stability control apparently), but will not display on the navi diagnostic. You still need a good old OBD II reader or something of the sort.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts