Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well if all goes as planned a week from now I will have replaced my black 2012 with 235,000 miles with a white 2015 with 27,000. Even knowing I'll have to replace the timing belt at 100,000 miles (and 200,000 hopefully) the crosstour is still my favorite car I have owned. I drive 45,000 to 50,000 miles a year and these cars make that a pleasure.
Now a question - any significant upgrades or changes I can look forward to as I change generations of Crosstour? Also curious about the on board nav system; the 2012 didn't have one and I used my faithful garmin.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
14 Posts
I tried the nav in my 2013 when I first got it and never used it again since the technology has advanced over the last 6 years. My phones GPS/Google Maps if FAR easier to navigate and operate.

CONGRATS by the way. I agree, My CT is the best car I've owned and would but another in a sec

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Meinmi, congrats. Wow, a 2015 with 27,000 miles is a great find. Did you get the J35Y or the 4-cylinder. Both are grand, I just like the V6. I don't have NAVI, but had it in my 2016 Civic and really didn't like it, I use Google Maps nearly all the time. Sometimes WAZE).

Would love to see photos of that new ride of yours!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I will share what I have and what I would like to change if I were to replace my 2012 Crosstour EX. I currently have a non turbo 2.4 engine with front wheel drive, I would upgrade to the V6 engine, preferably non turbo as well, and All Wheel Drive. I currently do not have dual zone climate control, I would insist on that in my next car.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I tried the nav in my 2013 when I first got it and never used it again since the technology has advanced over the last 6 years. My phones GPS/Google Maps if FAR easier to navigate and operate.
+2 and +3
Both of my CT's have navi and it's one of the least intuitive systems I've ever used. Only one worse was on an Audi A7.
I also have an '06 Pilot and '07 Ridgeline, both with navi. Those older systems are still useful and easy to use.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts