Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone come across a cold air intake for the new 4 cylinder motor. I've only found replacement drop ins. :)
Thanks,

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What reason do you want to add a CAI (Cold Air Intake)?
All my other Vehicles have a cold air intake as well as an Exhaust. It definitively makes a better all around inexpensive upgrade to any motor and not affect the factory warranty!
My 2010 Camaro SS has a Varram intake with a GMPP Exhaust,
My 2005 Solara Coupe has a Injen intake with HKS exhaust.
My 2011 CRZ and 2011 Insight I previously owned never had this upgrade because they were hybrids. However I did lower both of them :D .
Anybody who knows of a reputable manufacturer please let me know!!
Thanks, Frank

·
Super Moderator
796 Posts
Frank

I checked with K&N, AEM, Injen and others. None seem to make one for your vehicle, yet. I would suggest that you call K&N and speak with one of their technical people. I’ve been told that they can sometimes put together a kit for a new or unusual car. It might include flexible silicone tubing or such, but nevertheless, it would still be a K&N CAI.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Frank

I checked with K&N, AEM, Injen and others. None seem to make one for your vehicle, yet. I would suggest that you call K&N and speak with one of their technical people. I’ve been told that they can sometimes put together a kit for a new or unusual car. It might include flexible silicone tubing or such, but nevertheless, it would still be a K&N CAI.
Ok, Thanks I will contact them. appreciate your help! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts