Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2012 Cross Tour with Navigation
My issue is that starting on Jan 1 this year my digital clock jumped one hour forward
Reads 5:37 instead of 4:37 EST

I went to Navigation setup and confirmed that DST and auto time zone were on

Tried to use manual time adjustment but the correct time would stay

Tried to make the time change with DST and auto time off

Nothing

Everything else with Navigation is fine

Any help on how to set the correct time

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
My issue is that starting on Jan 1 this year my digital clock jumped one hour forward

Nothing

Thanks
I inherited a 2010 Crosstour and love it! Had same issue with clock jumping forward and hour and tried everything I could to reset clock, no luck. Do you need CD to reset or should you disconnect from battery and do a reboot ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
11 Posts
I too had the issue with the clock, I however was able to navigate the set up and change back to the correct time and it has remained correct since

Clock Adjustment From the SETUP screen (Other), say or select Clock Adjustment, This screen allows you to set or adjust the following: • Auto Daylight (Default = ON) • Auto Time Zone (Default = ON) • DST (Daylight Saving Time) Selection (change DST schedule) • Time Adjustment (adjust your clock) • RESET (resets this screen’s

P61212NV.PDF (honda.com)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I too had the issue with the clock, I however was able to navigate the set up and change back to the correct time and it has remained correct since

Clock Adjustment From the SETUP screen (Other), say or select Clock Adjustment, This screen allows you to set or adjust the following: • Auto Daylight (Default = ON) • Auto Time Zone (Default = ON) • DST (Daylight Saving Time) Selection (change DST schedule) • Time Adjustment (adjust your clock) • RESET (resets this screen’s

P61212NV.PDF (honda.com)
I tried the same thing without sucess

·
Registered
4 Posts

Nothing

Thanks
This looks like a job for Honda to fix. Where do we send messages to get their attention?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I noticed that on my 2010 CT and thought, "That's weird. Never had that happen before." Before I tried to correct the time, I pulled the battery to replace the driver's side high beam. When I reconnected the battery, the time was obviously screwed up. Nothing I could do to set the time worked.

I called my Honda dealership and was told that I was the first person to tell them his and they'd not heart anything about it. The last advice I saw was to disconnect the battery at 12:45 and reconnect it at 1:00 so the clock begins at the correct time.

·
Registered
2012 Honda Crosstour
11 Posts

P61212NV.PDF (honda.com)
Okay I’m going to try this… I have a 2012as well… could not fix… this just happened so we will see… thanks for the info

·
Registered
17 Posts

Nothing

Thanks
My 2012 did the same thing over this past weekend. I just went in and reset it manually. Who knows. Not the end of the world.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I noticed that on my 2010 CT and thought, "That's weird. Never had that happen before." Before I tried to correct the time, I pulled the battery to replace the driver's side high beam. When I reconnected the battery, the time was obviously screwed up. Nothing I could do to set the time worked.

I called my Honda dealership and was told that I was the first person to tell them his and they'd not heart anything about it. The last advice I saw was to disconnect the battery at 12:45 and reconnect it at 1:00 so the clock begins at the correct time.
Was that 12:45 am ?

·
Registered
2 Posts

Nothing

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same problem with my 2012 model. Started yesterday, took to the dealer today. They can’t fix it. Maybe a software problem

·
Registered
3 Posts
I inherited a 2010 Crosstour from my dad and love it! Had same issue with clock jumping forward and hour and tried everything I could to reset clock, no luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same here reset the first time manually, now option on nav menu is gone.. we haven't updated nav in two years because it sucks, and we use our phones.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts