Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new CT about 5 months ago and love it. I bought the red with the light tan interior. I am having trouble cleaning the driver's side seat cover. Mainly where my belt rubs against the back of the seat. Any ideas on how to clean this rubbed on stain?

· Registered
1 Posts
Leather Seats??

I have a 2011 CT with light tan interior; driver seat back is wearing the leather off the edge of the seat. I took it to the dealer and they colored in the bad spot, found out the leather is just a skin over some type of fabric material not full leather seats WOW, anyone else have the problem?

· Registered
33 Posts
I have a 2011 CT with light tan interior; driver seat back is wearing the leather off the edge of the seat. I took it to the dealer and they colored in the bad spot, found out the leather is just a skin over some type of fabric material not full leather seats WOW, anyone else have the problem?
Wow hope this isn't the same in the 14's gees.

· Registered
3 Posts
I bought a new CT about 5 months ago and love it. I bought the red with the light tan interior. I am having trouble cleaning the driver's side seat cover. Mainly where my belt rubs against the back of the seat. Any ideas on how to clean this rubbed on stain?
Even if the stain is very old, it can be cleaned with a steam cleaner. Read the article Best car cleaning steamer | How to choose auto detailing steamer which describes the process of cleaning the interior with steam. Steam is one of the most effective and safe cleaning methods.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts