Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently visiting family in Wuhan China, and as my visit is soon coming to an end, I'm very much glad to have seen so many Crosstours in my home town.

Japan, American and Euro cars are now everywhere in China... unlike even 5 years ago where most people sill drove Chinese brands... and the CT is huge compared to Chinese cars.

I don't know about you guys, but I definitely always keep an eye out for CTs on the road, so it was a huge surprise that the first morning I got out of my childhood apartment, I saw the Red CT sitting right outside on the street.

I saw many more that I didn't get a chance to take pictures of, but enjoy the set of 2010-12 and 2013-15 versions of the Chinese CT.

Notice the different silver roof rack they have on the white 2010-12 version.

That said, I can't wait to get back home to my baby :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another China Tour!

I'm so sad I couldn't get the front grill as this black beauty rolled by...

Driven by a small Chinese lady with giant fashionista shades... the front grill s custom, thicker bars, and satin black... the wheels look like 20s, and it's the first CT with custom wheel I've seen so far.

And I'm not sure if you can make it out in the picture, but there's no Honda badge in the back, just the word Crosstour in OEM font...

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thanks for sharing man. That's good stuff. Glad to see that CT's are rolling worldwide.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The LED DRL (Fog Light Covers) I installed before I left are Chinese... I think they're awesome, and look OEM and not too crazy.

Have you looked into picking up any Chinese accessories or lights?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts