Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys - I've got a 2010 with about 75k miles. All maintenance kept up. Right now my wife is about 3 hours away in a hotel with a check engine light that started blinking, then went solid, and the traction control light on. She said the car was not driving smoothly. Are these symptoms part of a known issue? Anyone else had this happen? She probably drove for 20 minutes with those lights on until she came upon a hotel. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Very hard to tell with that description. Also, is yours a FWD or AWD? Since it is a 2010 I know it is a V6. The first thing that would need to be done is a scan and pulling of codes. Sorry I am not more help, but the information is a bit limited.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Just about any Auto shop/parts store will have a meter than can plug into the OBD2 and tell you what the check engine light is warning you about.

Many will do the check for free in hopes of performing any needed repairs, AAMCO, Pep Boys, Autozone are among several advertising Free diagnostics for check engine lights.

Or just take it into a local Honda dealer....

HTH!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Have y'all found out what's going on yet? Hoping it's nothing major...
Hey guys - I've got a 2010 with about 75k miles. All maintenance kept up. Right now my wife is about 3 hours away in a hotel with a check engine light that started blinking, then went solid, and the traction control light on. She said the car was not driving smoothly. Are these symptoms part of a known issue? Anyone else had this happen? She probably drove for 20 minutes with those lights on until she came upon a hotel. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
You're having a misfire issue with the vehicle. If you take it to a Honda dealership they will replace plugs 1-4 and update the PCM for you for free under warranty. That should take care of your problems. If the problems continue then other measures will need to be taken

·
Registered
210 Posts
Just started having this issue. What was the resolve? Anyone else dealing with this? Mines a 2010 v6 with almost 102k. I've never changed the plugs in the 4 years I've owned it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just started having this issue. What was the resolve? Anyone else dealing with this? Mines a 2010 v6 with almost 102k. I've never changed the plugs in the 4 years I've owned it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

did you ever get this resolved. Mine is doing the same thing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts