Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of the lights in my center console have burnt out so at night I can't see what button does what. Does anyone know how to replace these lights and what kind of lights are needed?

On a side note, I have been unknowingly driving with only one working headlight and I got around to replacing them with LEDs. They are amazing! They are so much brighter and have a nice color to them. I liked them so much I'm getting new high beams and fog lights. I would definitely recommend the upgrade to anyone.

·
Registered
64 Posts
On a side note, I have been unknowingly driving with only one working headlight and I got around to replacing them with LEDs. They are amazing! They are so much brighter and have a nice color to them. I liked them so much I'm getting new high beams and fog lights. I would definitely recommend the upgrade to anyone.
Which LED's are you talking about?? Can you share a link??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
84 Posts
highs and lows
fogs
Tag Lights
been running these lights in my 2012 EXL for over two years. all working great and no need for any resistors, all DRL and normal light functions working with no errors

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My next step is to replace the ones behind the nav/phone/info/...... Once I replaced the lights for the climate controls they overpower the others.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts