Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2012 EX-L V6 AWD with Navigation
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm at my wits end. I've done everything in the Navigation Manual to adjust the time. Menu > Other > Set Clock. I dial in the correct hour and minutes, but when I hit the OK center button it reverts back to 12:00 Every Stinking Time. Any ideas? What am I doing wrong?

And yeah, I've searched the community to see if a similar problem was already posted but could find a thread.

·
Registered
2012 Honda Crosstour
15 Posts
I'm at my wits end. I've done everything in the Navigation Manual to adjust the time. Menu > Other > Set Clock. I dial in the correct hour and minutes, but when I hit the OK center button it reverts back to 12:00 Every Stinking Time. Any ideas? What am I doing wrong?

And yeah, I've searched the community to see if a similar problem was already posted but could find a thread.
There’s a tread with a fix… haven’t tried the fix yet…

·
Registered
3 Posts
There’s a tread with a fix… haven’t tried the fix yet…
The problem is a computer/satellite glitch. The factory as well as dealers are aware of the problem. But the fix has to come from higher up. Dealers have informed me The fix could be months away. This started happening to my 2012 CT EL-X with navy back in February. You’ll notice the calendar has reset itself to February 2001. I’m being assured there will be a fix but it’ll be a while coming.

·
Registered
39 Posts
From what I was told, the time issue will fix itself in August. Not sure of the exact date and I'm not sure why August, but that's what I've heard.
The clock defaults to 1:00. So you could just disconnect the battery at 12:45 (allowing ample time for the clock to forget the time) and reconnect it at 1pm.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had the same issue with my 2012 EX L V6 w/Nav. Went through all of the "fixes" that people have discussed. All to no avail. I finally just gave up and decided to live with it. A couple of months ago, I got in my car, started it up and "voila"! The time was correct. What are ya gonna do?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts