Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I have a 2015 Honda Crosstour EXL and my wife noticed that the left and right brake lights are not illuminating however the top hatchback light is. I changed the light bulbs, still nothing. Checked the brake light switch but that just turned on and off the top light. Checked fuses, they are fine as well. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello everyone. I have a 2015 Honda Crosstour EXL and my wife noticed that the left and right brake lights are not illuminating however the top hatchback light is. I changed the light bulbs, still nothing. Checked the brake light switch but that just turned on and off the top light. Checked fuses, they are fine as well. Any help is appreciated.
I found that my light socket wore out and would make a good connection. There is a short pigtail assembly terminating in the light socket that can be replaced.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found that my light socket wore out and would make a good connection. There is a short pigtail assembly terminating in the light socket that can be replaced.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Did you find the pigtail is the issue? I just ran into the same problem. Had the alternator replaced a few weeks ago so not sure if it's related. Third brake light is working but not side ones. Tried new bulbs but no change. Looking through the manual, the under hood relay also controls the horn and that works fine. There is nothing in the fuse diagrams that specify brake lights that I can see.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts