Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or do y'alls CT bounce around a lot.

When I drive the CT it sways around and in the garage when I push on it it seems to move around a lot.

Is it because of weak shocks or that it's slanted forward.

·
Registered
236 Posts

When I drive the CT it sways around and in the garage when I push on it it seems to move around a lot.

I noticed when I took my trip that I felt like it was swaying to the left a little. I took it in for a One time Free Alignment and it took care of that issue. I've never "Pushed" on the gas pedal while it was idling. Had no reason to do that. Bouncing around? Hmmm, I am so use to rear wheel drive, and I figured since the crosstour is Front wheel, you get more movement? I could be wrong on that one, but I feel front wheel drive you have to hold on to the steering wheel more? Just my opinion.:confused:

·
Registered
622 Posts

I wouldn't say bounce around but the steering is very sensitive to me when driving normally.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I thought the suspension was a bit loose when I first drove my CT, but I am used to it now. My previous daily driver was a BMW and the suspension was a bit stiffer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Suspension...

I guess I am a bit used to a tighter suspension too. But I drove the accord and it was as loose as the CT.

Is there a way to tighten the suspension? Is it expensive and do you recommend it.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
you could lower it! LOL bigger sway bars help too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts