Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My CT is about 6 months old with about 5,000 miles on it. I setup my garage door openers when I first got it and also sync’ed it to my cell phone. Everything worked fine. About 3 weeks later, I go out to my CT, those settings are gone. I go ahead and set everything again, and all works well. Well, that is until 2 days ago. Again, my garage door openers and blue tooth need to be reset. Anyone else have this problem? I have not downloaded my address book into my vehicle, but I remember people were having problems with their address books disappearing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bluetooth

Same issue with my 2012 CT @7000+ miles with the Bluetooth/phone settings. I set individual contacts and starting at 5500 miles the contacts disappeared. A resetting of the contacts was done and it happened again, contacts gone after a few weeks. The homelink garage opener settings have not been affected. Hopefully they will have a firmware update.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I have an issue with the Bluetooth and it connecting with the phone’s audio. It will do sometime then sometimes it won’t. I have tried everything I know with both my phone and the car but it keep happening.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
2012 CT EXL w/o nav - 4 cyl Owned just over two years and love everything about the CT EXCEPT: For the third time in 2 years all of my phonebook listings are gone. Have reentered (manually) twice but reluctant to take the time to do it again. Honda dealer says its caused by a Verizon update. Verizon says updates should have nothing to do with the cars phonebook.
1. Does the CT not have memory to keep phonebook entries?
2. Anyone else having this issue found a fix?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts