Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 4WD Crosstour handled the Chicago area blizzard last week with no problem! I was not sure what to expect since I've always had 4X4 trucks. 20+ inches of snow and I had no problem driving my usual 40 miles to work, just took it slower of course. This car is amazing and I have fallen totally in love with it! Oh, and how did I ever manage to back up without a camera???? Yes, I've become spoiled!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Couldn't agree with you more regarding the handling in adverse weather! Gives you the feeling of a solid, stable, assured drivability, even when the traction control and 4 wd kicks in. Now if only everyone had one of these I wouldn't have to worry about all the other crazy arse drivers out there on the slick icy snow covered roads! Then we'd be in driving Nirvana!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Mine is 2WD so it stays in the barn. Use the Ridgeline when it snows, and never a problem.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I must say also that the CT does feel great in the snow. my Grand Prix had a wheel base and weight that were comparable to the CT and that thing was AWFUL in the snow. The only time my CT didn't do so great this winter was because I didn't spend the coin for snow tires this year. Next year, it's gonna be like a tank.

·
Registered
668 Posts
My 4WD Crosstour handled the Chicago area blizzard last week with no problem! I was not sure what to expect since I've always had 4X4 trucks. 20+ inches of snow and I had no problem driving my usual 40 miles to work, just took it slower of course. This car is amazing and I have fallen totally in love with it! Oh, and how did I ever manage to back up without a camera???? Yes, I've become spoiled!
Same here, I was in the same storm and the CT was babe in the woods

·
Registered
13 Posts
Having been through 3 12"+ storms in NY this winter...I can certify that the 2WD works just as well....Having gone from an Acura MDX to the Crosstour 2WD, I was a bit concerned about the winter but if any winter proved that I dont need 4WD to get around the snow, it was this one.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Thanks for the update ef4045, I was wondering how the 2wd handled.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts