Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered 20" wheels today and plan on doing same drop rusty and jdsracer did to theres. I already have forks waiting on struts from TL to be avalible damn things are on back order. I work at honda in frisco, tx. I can even get them right now. there were 2 in the entire US and those were both spoken for. So may roll around for a while with little extra bling less spring. Hids low bean and fogs, tint, debage and few other goodies. Hopefully all done this month depends on shocks when they arrive.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
sounds like fun ! cant wait to see it, make sure you post photos

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wheels came in!!! OMG and the front and rear suspension is going on today. Hope to have pics loaded in a day or so. Need to find a host to put them up on.

·
Registered
534 Posts
What wheels are those? They look a lot like the old TSX wheels, but better.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Those rims are sick!!!!! What kind of tires did you buy for them?

·
Registered
7 Posts
WOW, That's what I'm talking about!!! Love the look!!! The car has the drop already, correct? or this before the drop? do you have any pics of the ride with wheels installed before the drop?
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dont have pics of car before drop. but I will say with that exact tire size you would still have a hugh wheel gap if you didnt drop it.

I installed suspension and put wheels on at same time. lowered the car and BAMB I had a whole newlook, really a whole mew car. handles completely differant.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Good job looks great !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts