Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy close to buying 2012 Crosstour. Dealer has a red one in EXL trim with 18" rims. I really like the tan interior but uncertain about red exterior. I'll see it tomorrow in person, but hoping to get some thoughts from all of you first. Of course they also have black and white. But aside from the red car, no opal blue, twilight sage, etc. Thanks for your help!

·
Super Moderator
805 Posts
Color is a personal preference. If red was my favorite color I would be driving a red CT right now. I’ve always had a preference to blacks and silvers for exterior paint. Just my personal preference. If you like red, nothing wrong with that. You really can’t ask for people’s opinion on whether they like an apple better than an orange. If YOU like it is the only factor that is important. I’ve parked next to a red CT last week and thought it really looked nice.

When I was looking at CT’s I ONLY wanted a black on black model. The numerous Honda dealerships here in town, there was only one dealership which had a black on black. Otherwise, I likely would have ordered one or gone out of my locale to obtain the exact model and color I wanted.

There are lots of CT’s on Honda dealerships all over the country or you can order one exactly the way you want it. Only you can decide and compromise on these issues. Good luck with your purchase and hope to see pictures of whatever car you decide on.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
To me, nothing looks better than a clean black or white car, and nothing is harder to keep clean than a black or white car. I've had several of both colors and would never do it again unless I have an employee to clean it daily.

I've always liked red cars, but my wife prefers to not be noticed. I was amazed when she agreed to a red CT.

When I was shopping last fall, it was the time of transition from the 2011 to 2012 models. I liked the '11 red, and knew the '12 red would be different, but the dealer could not show me the new color. I went with the '11 and have never regretted it. I also have a bright red '78 Fiat Spider. The Fiat is more fun, but the Honda starts every time I turn the key.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts