Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should have had the dealer install this option when i bought the car, but i didn't, i was thinking my wife might have actually learned how to back her car up...well the other day she backed into another car because apparently you don't need to look when you back up...but that is neither here nor there.

Question one...How hard is this thing to install? I am really good with mechanical stuff

Question two...what kind of cost would it run to have it installed by the dealer? how long should it take?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Seaaggie,

Sorry to hear about that. The other day I was browsing for Crosstour accessories and came across the instructions for installing backup sensors on the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Crosstours. They are step-by-step, so you might be able to take a look and gauge how easy or hard it would be to do it yourself.

As far as your second question, I don't know exactly how much it would cost but I would bet it'd be close to the $498 MSRP listed on Honda's website. If you had the dealer do it, I would recommend Russell and Smith. (Wasn't impressed with Honda Cars of Katy during buying process.)

Hope this helps. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts