Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife's 2015 EXL V6 has a backup camera that is no longer clear and colors are mostly black and white. The passenger side camera still works perfect. I am wondering if anyone has found a good deal on the camera and would have a how to video to share as I would like to replace it myself.

By the way... I am a Honda Man through and through.
Myself and both kids all drive Honda and my wife and I have had Honda vehicles going all the way back to 95. I just sold my 2007 Ridgeline RTX which ran perfectly with 200K to my Brother who needed a good car. Both of my kids have driven Honda vehicles since they were 16. Both are now in their 30s. I love my new 2020 Ridgeline EXL too. Only 8K so it has a long way to go.

Thank You,
Trent

·
Registered
5 Posts
My wife's 2015 EXL V6 has a backup camera that is no longer clear and colors are mostly black and white. The passenger side camera still works perfect. I am wondering if anyone has found a good deal on the camera and would have a how to video to share as I would like to replace it myself.

By the way... I am a Honda Man through and through.
Myself and both kids all drive Honda and my wife and I have had Honda vehicles going all the way back to 95. I just sold my 2007 Ridgeline RTX which ran perfectly with 200K to my Brother who needed a good car. Both of my kids have driven Honda vehicles since they were 16. Both are now in their 30s. I love my new 2020 Ridgeline EXL too. Only 8K so it has a long way to go.

Thank You,
Trent
My 2014 backup camera just started getting "foggy" occasionally it is clear but not often. The side camera is fine too. I would love to know how to fix my camera as well. Lucy

·
Registered
2013 EX-L no NAV
10 Posts
I'll have to admit, the picture quality of the backup camera is seriously lacking compared to my other cars. It's like watching VHS compared to Blu-Ray. :)
Has there been an improvement since the 2013 model to the last 2015 model? Would a retrofit be possible?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2015 Crosstour EX-L and the rear camera was getting moisture in it and it looked black and white so I ordered one from the dealership and installed it. Now the camera is clear now but the greens are brown. The lane watch camera is and always been full color and clear. I have not figured out if it a camera problem or software issue. If I find the fix I will update my post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts