Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering another Crosstour. I traded my 2010 EX V6 back in 2015. I always enjoyed the car but wanted to upgrade. I went to a Lexus GS350. I currently have two Lexus sedans and an old v8 4Runner. The 4runner would most likely be the candidate for replacement.

From yalls experience, is it worth it to go to a 2013+? I think I prefer the looks of 2010-12 but do appreciate the tech advancements for 13+. I’ll mainly use it to haul my dogs and winter commuting as I now live in Indiana. My 4runner is full time 4wd.. how are these in the snow? My 2010 was a FWD and stayed in FL & SC.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Considering another Crosstour. I traded my 2010 EX V6 back in 2015. I always enjoyed the car but wanted to upgrade. I went to a Lexus GS350. I currently have two Lexus sedans and an old v8 4Runner. The 4runner would most likely be the candidate for replacement.

From yalls experience, is it worth it to go to a 2013+? I think I prefer the looks of 2010-12 but do appreciate the tech advancements for 13+. I’ll mainly use it to haul my dogs and winter commuting as I now live in Indiana. My 4runner is full time 4wd.. how are these in the snow? My 2010 was a FWD and stayed in FL & SC.
Don't hesitate in considering go back to another CT ...
If you can get a 2014 or 2015 with low mileage do it ....
They are awesome ....

·
Super Moderator
331 Posts
Based on what L8Apex stated in the Prospective owner questions thread, it sounds like 2012 or later 4 cyl have some distinct advantages in terms of handling, etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts