Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to see pics of cars with the factory kit installed... seriously considering getting it but not 100% sold yet.
Tia :)

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
I have it check the pics out in my album page

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rusty do you have the sides too or just the front and rear? Any reason why you only have front mudflaps?
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
the side body kit is the same as the car comes with its just a differant colour,mud flaps are standard in canada and the rear ones do not go on with the rear skirt

·
Registered
184 Posts
the side body kit is the same as the car comes with its just a differant colour,mud flaps are standard in canada and the rear ones do not go on with the rear skirt
I wish the body kit [front and rear] came in the same color as OEM. When I see them in that matte black. I can't help but think of cheaper cars with the 'rugged-buggy-baby-bumpers'.
:)

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
I agree not to mention they cost a ton and then you have to paint them !

·
Registered
184 Posts
They cost so much and they do little as far as performance. The car still looks GREAT w/o them, so it's very hard for me to justify the expense and the effort... Maybe if a bag of money falls from the sky and lands in front of me... I'll do it.. and I'll just pay someone else for the effort. :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The rear mud flaps don't fit with the rear skirt EH? :D
What kind of silly design is that I mean really... I guess I will go with flaps and front lip only. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts