Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My HFL frequently disconnects from my AT&T Samsung Strive. It doesn't drop the call; the call is still active on my phone, but the HFL disconnects so I have to switch over to the speakerphone on the Strive. I cannot reconnect to HFL unless I hang up and call again. When I called my Honda dealer they said they had never heard of this problem.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have not had any problem with disconnects. Twice the bluetooth link between the car and my Blackberry did connect when I started the car.

·
Registered
621 Posts
No problems with my AT&T iPhone.

(Although I have had a couple times where it didn't connect at all... but I think it was more a grumpy phone than car.)

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
no issues blackberry bold with rogers all the hlf phone issues i have delt with have been the phone's a lot of cell phone's need updated software especially blackberry's

·
Registered
123 Posts
iPhone 4 and like Xaque, I've had a couple of instances where it didn't connect at startup. Never had it drop once connected, though. My experience with smart phones is that they get quirky when they haven't been rebooted in a while.
I would recommend a power off once a week or so and see if the problem stops occurring.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a Motorola Cliq with T-Mobile and this happens to me occasionally. Most of the time I cannot receive calls through HFL although I never have problems making calls.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts