Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Continental Tires ContiProContactTX 225/60/hr/18.
Was recommended these by Honda dealer but I am not familiar with Continental tires. Have been using Michelin which ride smooth but don't last long. Any users of these out there?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I currently have Continental's on my special Crosstour, haven't had any issues with them yet. I believe I have the Control Contact Tour A/S Plus at 235/65R18 yet I run an odd build. The size you listed is stock I believe so don't change that

·
Registered
8 Posts
I put 225 /65 R17 CONTINENTAL CONTROL CONTACT TOUR A/S PLUS on about 15k miles ago. I really like them. Quieter than the Michelin's were and slightly better gas mileage. Handling/braking about the same.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have been using Michelin's myself. I do think Conti is just as good if not better. To be honest, you cannot go wrong with either brand.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I messed up my tire size, its 235/65/R17. Have put about 20k miles on them in the last 10 months. Haven't truly tested mine in the snow but I'm expecting no issues. They managed the sands of the outer banks just fine.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Just clicked off 100,000 the other week on my 2010.

I had Michelin's originally, then installed PureContact's (they seemed to get noisy quicker than the Michelin's) and now have Pirelli P7 Cinturato's which I like the best so far...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts