Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just bought a used 2013 Crosstour EXL w/o NAVI.

Of course, no Anti-Theft Card was included in any of the documentation and the online Honda retrieval instructions only works on older models cars with different radio options.

I have done some online searching, but not having any luck.

Anyone?
Thanks!

·
Registered
173 Posts
If it is the original radio you shouldn't need it. When it asks for the code you hold down the power button (it tells you on the screen) and it should work.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Every car has a different code. You can call honda anti theft or get info by visiting https://radio-navicode.honda.com/..

my battery crapped out on me a couple of weeks back and I contacted them. They were able to give me both my radio and navigation codes.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi peeps.
I'm confused about how to get the radio serial# for my 2012 EX-L w/ Navi.
I can get into Diagnostic mode, but not sure where to find the serial.

·
Registered
141 Posts
sometimes there is a sticker on the outside side wall of passenger glove box side closest to the center console

·
Registered
1 Posts
my battery crapped out on me a couple of weeks back and I contacted them. They were able to give me both my radio and navigation codes.

Good luck![/quote]
I tried this site and filled out the info except for the serial number of radio which I cannot find anywhere, and no its not on the glovebox inside or outside as has been told to me. And there is no phone number on this site so I could call. I really wish I could just call and get the 2 codes I need for radio and navi. ANYONE KNOW THE PHONE NUMBER???????

·
Registered
59 Posts
If it is the original radio for that car, open the glove box on the dash. Look on the left side of the open box, you should find a small sticker there with the security code for your radio. That's where I found mine after replacing the battery without using one of those memory saver gadgets. If the sticker is not there, chances are that your car does not have the original radio or the sticker may have been removed. You could call a dealership for assistance, but you can count on them wanting some $$$ for their assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts