Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm Dean from Omaha, NE. Just picked up a beautiful 2012 Honda Crosstour EXL (V6 & All wheel Drive) with just 70,000 miles in Diamond White. Car is beautiful, Im really enjoying the step up as my last car was a 2014 Civic LX. Car was bone stock when I got it so I'm looking for things to make it more unique. Already got the front windows tinted yesterday. I have already ordered from LAMIN-X the tinted headlight & taillight overlays and the yellow fog light overlays. Also I ordered the updated NAV disc. Future products will be the Weather Tech floor mats and rear cargo mat & possibly the in channel window visors.

·
Super Moderator
779 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Perfect mods for your car. Make sure so take some pictures to show it off here on the forum.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Welcome. I have a high level of confidence that your present joy in the CT will last for many, many more miles.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Crashmaster and L8Apex, been just about 3 weeks and im still in love. Got the Weathertech window guards. Fighting the one on the passenger front door to stay in place. Did get the Navigation update and decided to go with the factory cargo mat to match the factory all weather mats already in place. I also did the LAMINX overlays on the headlamps and foglamps and it looks great but I was not able to get the taillight to lay out right so far now the taillights remain stock. Other then that already purchased the oil, oil filter and crush washer for my first oil change on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts