Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just got a 2010 crosstour EX-L December 31st - i L O V E it!

i was in the market for a ridgeline but i couldnt get the deal i got for this bad girl.

you guys already know all the bells and whistles involved... cant wait to troll around the forums and learn more about her.

i am an administrator on a civic forum thats also VB based so hopefully i wont have too hard of a time finding my way around the board.

i would definatly say that the first thing i want to do is get new wheels... the OEM ones are UGLY!

·
Super Moderator
345 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. There are a few other MD peeps here as well.

I purchased mine 1 August and have been quite happy. I just wish we got more snow this year to hit with 4WD. Got into some good stuff in NE PA at least.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats and welcome to the forum. There are a few other MD peeps here as well.

I purchased mine 1 August and have been quite happy. I just wish we got more snow this year to hit with 4WD. Got into some good stuff in NE PA at least.
thanks! i have seen about 3 others in my area, black, green and one silver. what part of MD are you in?

i am wondering what other honda OEM wheels will fit our CT's so i can do some shopping. i hate these wheels. lol

i have the 2wd Ct - i couldnt afford awd powah. lol

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome! I am also in Maryland. I live down South in Huntingtown. I have on occasion seen one other Crosstour in my area. It's a white one. My wife and I are thoroughly enjoying our Crosstour and neither of us has any regrets. Enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
345 Posts
i am wondering what other honda OEM wheels will fit our CT's so i can do some shopping. i hate these wheels. lol

i have the 2wd Ct - i couldnt afford awd powah. lol
I live and work around Rockville.

There have been a few discussions about other wheel options in a couple of threads here... I tend to leave cars stock because I'd never stop tweaking things if I started.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! I am also in Maryland. I live down South in Huntingtown. I have on occasion seen one other Crosstour in my area. It's a white one. My wife and I are thoroughly enjoying our Crosstour and neither of us has any regrets. Enjoy!
my dogs surgeon is down that way...love that area. i wanted a white one but the year end event was going and the white one was AWD and WAY outta my price range. lol :(

I live and work around Rockville.

There have been a few discussions about other wheel options in a couple of threads here... I tend to leave cars stock because I'd never stop tweaking things if I started.
i peeked on that thread, some of the pics on that one wheel site didnt appeal to me. i can already tell finding the right rim is going to be tough... and EXPENSIVE! and yeah, if you saw my civic hatch you would see i have a problem "tweaking" myself. lol i think that cars been modified, changed and altered more than most.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome Sinister, enjoy the new ride and the forum.

·
Registered
73 Posts
my dogs surgeon is down that way...love that area. i wanted a white one but the year end event was going and the white one was AWD and WAY outta my price range. lol :(
I wonder if the surgeon is Dr. Brown (Calvert Animal Hospital). He is the best and most affordable Vet I have ever used.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
different doc.

her regular vet is in laplata and the surgeon that did her knees are at "M.A.S.H" http://www.vetmash.com/services.html

Dr. Oakley comes very well recommended by me if your dog ever needs surgery (hopefully not)...

my poor rottweiler busted both her knees and they literally saved her life twice. she's 10 now and still runs around like a puppy :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts