Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a saying where I’m from, that goes: “even a Jack-ass doesn’t hit the same stone twice”!
To make a long story short:
On the first test-drive with my CT I hit my shin very hard on the dashboard while entering the car (still have the scar after almost 4 months!). On the 2nd day of owning this CT I did it again (a scar about ½” to the rightJ still there!!!!) two days ago……….. Again ahhhhhhhhhhh hurts like crazy almost same spot (I know!!!! Jack-ass!!!!) Ok tell me: am I the only fool out there with this problem?
:confused:

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'm 6', my wife is 5' 4". I have made the error of hopping in before the seat finishes adjusting for me, and I've never hit my shin. It may just be operator error, although I'm kinda curious as to how fast you're getting in to hit something so hard as to basically bruise the bone..... :D

·
Registered
622 Posts
I'm with you Fred, blame the car. (No bumps for me, 5'9")

·
Registered
123 Posts
Left leg or right leg? What are you hitting it on?
I'm 6'1" and with my seat adjusted comfortably my LEFT knee feels dangerously close to the dashboard by the little coin holder recess. I haven't hurt myself, but I have wondered if I will at some point. I've bumped it or rubbed it a few times.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
nope not just you fred i have done it too 6'2 and yes its only when i am in a hurry !

·
Registered
123 Posts
Same spot for me, just that I rub it with my left knee, never my right.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Lol I think I've got you beat Fred. Only once tho... hit my leg there, then my head getting out, and dropped my phone in one 3 second timeframe... It was a bad moment for me lol...

·
Super Moderator
363 Posts
I'm 6'2" and have done it twice since I got mine 1 August... both times taking my daughter to school @ odarkthirty w/o enough caffeine in me.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Lol I think I've got you beat Fred. Only once tho... hit my leg there, then my head getting out, and dropped my phone in one 3 second timeframe... It was a bad moment for me lol...

C'mon Pedro, we know you have pictures, share 'em. Lol.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm 6'4" and have never done that, but while taking a CT on a test drive for the first time, my wife did the same thing...

·
Registered
56 Posts
I forgot to mention, my wife that hit her knee, is only 5'6". I have yet to do this..

·
Registered
172 Posts
There is a saying where I’m from, that goes: “even a Jack-ass doesn’t hit the same stone twice”!
To make a long story short:
On the first test-drive with my CT I hit my shin very hard on the dashboard while entering the car (still have the scar after almost 4 months!). On the 2nd day of owning this CT I did it again (a scar about ½” to the rightJ still there!!!!) two days ago……….. Again ahhhhhhhhhhh hurts like crazy almost same spot (I know!!!! Jack-ass!!!!) Ok tell me: am I the only fool out there with this problem?
:confused:
I've only had the car in my possession for 6 days (was out of town) and I've managed to whack my knee twice. I was complaining about the tight fit to get in to my friend Tom, this morning, and he said he's done the same thing with his Accord. It's the car.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts