Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Aloha,
I'd like to ask if anyone has any floor liners recommendations besides WeatherTech? I have them, but my main complaint is with the rear liner. I feel the one piece liner is a terrible idea for easy clean up and the liner is so flimsy, it doesn't keep its shape and doesn't stand up well to careless children. I believe the only other brand is Husky.

I've seen the 3W mats and they're pretty thick. The 2016 Civic rear liner is a three piece which I like. I've seen a few other brands but sadly they're all for newer cars.

I'd also like to ask if any knows if the 13-17 Accord mats can fit or be a close enough match?

Thanks for any input!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I’d recommend the OEM ones as well. Mine are great. They have new old stock ones on eBay along with trunk liners and while I don’t have the OEM trunk liner, if it’s anything like the regular mats they will be great too.

·
Super Moderator
360 Posts
+1 for the OEM floor liners. My wife has never really liked them but I DO haha.

Snagged 'em from my 2010 and put them in my "new" 2013.

Reactions: cargusjoh

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got a OEM trunk liner and trunk compartment covers (as well as the factory mats - minus drivers side which has a heel hole) for "sale" off of my totaled '13 CT. If anyone is interested and can figure out shipping that's viable, hit me up. I'm in MD btw. Will try to post pics later.

·
Registered
12 Posts
+1 for the OEM floor liners. My wife has never really liked them but I DO haha.

Snagged 'em from my 2010 and put them in my "new" 2013.
I noticed that you are a two timer as am I. I totaled my 2012 in the summer, getting
T-boned an insurance called it a total. The entire side was crushed. Anyway, I was looking around for cars and while driving down the highway noticed a man clearing out his 2013 Brown CT in a dealer lot. I swooped in and confirmed that it was indeed traded in. It was a 2013 EX-L AWD
with 75,000 miles. Black interior and the body was perfect. Negotiations began the next day. I kept hitting him with “Nobody is going to buy this oddball car” Two days later I purchased it for $13,500 put the door.
Fo me, Christmas came in July.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

·
Super Moderator
360 Posts
I noticed that you are a two timer as am I. I totaled my 2012 in the summer, getting
T-boned an insurance called it a total. The entire side was crushed. Anyway, I was looking around for cars and while driving down the highway noticed a man clearing out his 2013 Brown CT in a dealer lot. I swooped in and confirmed that it was indeed traded in. It was a 2013 EX-L AWD
with 75,000 miles. Black interior and the body was perfect. Negotiations began the next day. I kept hitting him with “Nobody is going to buy this oddball car” Two days later I purchased it for $13,500 put the door.
Fo me, Christmas came in July.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Nice job! I paid north of there for a very clean late 2013 with less miles that had been sitting for a few months and so far quite happy with the acquisition. Took me a bit of time to get used to the smaller dash buttons, new audio and other things. I really like this 6-cyl engine/transmission combo.

Merry Hitchmas to all!

·
Super Moderator
360 Posts
Mission accomplished...

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts