Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$600

Almost new: Four Honda Accord Crosstour Wheels off my 2011 Crosstour EXL for sale. They are the OEM 18" wheels and they are in perfect condition. The car had only 119 miles on it when I had them taken off. They come WITH the center caps AND the TPMS valves already installed. I had Norm Reeves Honda in Cerritos take the wheels off, and swap my tires onto new chrome-look Crosstour 18" wheels that I bought from HandAaccessories.com. They are each carefully boxed and ready to use. I don't want to ship them but would like for someone to come see their perfect condition, and buy them.

New, just the wheels alone WITHOUT the center caps and TPMS would cost $1,473. Look here if you need proof: http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/shpcart.jsp

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price reduced to $550.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Interesting.
I have the same Honda Chrome Look wheels (powdercoated gunmetal) and going to want to sell my brand new OEM Crosstour 18's in three years when my lease is up.

Hope your sale goes well. Curious to see if they sell!

gr

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, they haven't sold. I've had them on Craigslist and the only offer I had was for $250. I'll keep using them for a high table in my garage before I give them away for that price.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price Reduced to $500.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No. I still have them all boxed up in my garage. The stack of boxes makes a good table.

I'd let them go for $425, to someone who picked them up.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I'm sorry but I really don't like that idea. I know they are perfect but if they arrive with a ding, I don't want to get screwed out of my money. Just not worth the hassle.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still have these boxed up in my garage.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The longer I keep these wheels the more I want to raise the price. Is that backwards or what?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
These wheels are no longer for sale. I bought a new 2015 Crosstour and put these wheels back on the 2011 Crosstour I took them off of and am now selling the 2011 Crosstour with the wheels and the brand new tires that I took off the 2015.

The wheels are only available now, if you buy the 2011 Crosstour, too.

I'd like to delete this thread all together but didn't find a way to do that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts