Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have an EX-L 2013 and it happened to find the car the othe day, in the parking, with all the windows half opened including thee sunroof. Could anyone please, tell me why this has occured?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Sounds like you pressed and held the unlock button on your FOB at some point for a couple of seconds...

Press once to unlock the drivers door, press twice to unlock all doors and then hold the button after 2nd press to open all windows and the sunroof...

To close all windows and the Sunroof; Insert key into the door lock, turn to lock and then hold until everything closes....

:cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
2004 EX V6. I tried the trick to close the sunroof and all the windows after they were open (using the key) -- had always wondered if there was any way you could do this! It worked, BUT.... now my door and trunk won't open by touch... have to use the key or key fob! Is this a tradeoff?? I'd like to get it all back the way it was.

I've tried locking, unlocking with fob and key, but haven't found a reset!

Any ideas? I have been using the "touch" entry for years

·
Super Moderator
780 Posts
I would try disconnecting the vehicle battery for 1 minute (not the remote FOB battery). That likely will reset things back to normal.

·
Registered
17 Posts
A buddy of mine did that with his car a couple of years ago. I can't remember if it was during a snow storm or a rain storm. Either way, he wasn't happy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts